WELCOME TO BLADE HELICOPTERS!
Spektrum 4.3 inch Video Monitor with Headset
- Headset/monitor combo allows user to wear headset or remove monitor
- Includes USB adapter for charging integrated 1800mAh battery
- Integrated design includes headset, monitor, antenna, battery and video receiver
- Adjustable head-strap allows for optimal comfort
- Works with most 5.8GHz FPV cameras
- Built-in 5.8GHz receiver
- Extremely affordable when compared to traditional FPV headsets
- 1x Headset
- 1x Receiver Monitor
- 1x User Manual
- 2x Magnification Lens
- 1x RHCP Omni directional antenna
- 1x Audio/Video Cable
The Spektrum VM430C headset is an affordable FPV headset/monitor combo that is loaded with features. The VM430C uses a 5.8 GHz frequency with a built in receiver, displaying real-time FPV video from a FPV camera mounted in an aircraft or vehicle. View the monitor in the headset, or carry the screen around using the detachable monitor. The SPMVM430C even works while being charged, so you never have to miss out due to a low battery. The headset is lightweight (weighs only 380g including the 1800mAh battery) and includes a USB to micro USB adapter to allow for charging through any powered USB port.
Owners of the VM430C can use the headset just like a standard pair of FPV goggles or remove the detachable 4.3” monitor and view high quality FPV video without wearing the headset. The display offers an incredible picture in all lighting conditions and offers a high level of brightness and adjustability to ensure optimal video performance. The headset also includes an adjustable head strap to provide optimal comfort for all users.
|Application||First Person View|