WELCOME TO BLADE HELICOPTERS!
- 4" propellers
- F3 Flight Controller: Betaflight & Betaflight OSD
- 4-in-1 20A ESC: BLHeli-S & DShot 600 compatible
- 1407-2820KV FPV Racing Motor
- Video transmitter: 25/200/600mW 32 channel, variable power, and Spektrum TX control
- Camera: 600TVL CMOS w/ 2.1mm lens
- Durable 4mm carbon fiber frame with replaceable arms
- Injection molded plastic pod: Covers all vital components
- Spektrum Telemetry RX: Provides valuable flight data and allows for forward programming of VTX and FC
- 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- 4S 850mAh 35C LiPo Battery
- LiPo Compatible Battery Charger
- FPV Headset or Ground Station Monitor
- (1) Scimitar 170 FPV BNF Basic
- (1) Spektrum Quad Race Serial Receiver w/telemetry
- (4) 1407-2820KV FPV Motors
- (1) 20A 4-in-1 ESC
- (1) Flight Controller
- (1) 600TVL CMOS FPV Camera
- (1) 25/200/600mW Adjustable Video Transmitter
- (1) User Manual
The Blade® Scimitar™ 170 FPV BNF® Basic brings a combination of convenience and performance to a 4" racer, perfect for backyard cruising or racing with friends. The 4S power system consists of 1407-3000Kv motors for remarkable response and power and 20A 4-in-1 ESC with BLHeli-S and Dhot 600 compatibility. An F3 flight controller efficiently handles the quad, while relaying the user-configurable data to the on-screen display via the Betaflight OSD. A 600TVL CMOS camera with 2.1mm lens transmits video through the Spektrum™ variable power video transmitter. All the vital electronics are protected by the impact resistant pod while you still have easy access to the USB port and video transmitter. Additionally, optional propeller guards help protect your propellers, motors, and frame in the event of a crash. Don’t want the added weight? Simply remove them from the new interlocking motor bolts with a twist, no tools required. The Scimitar 170 BNF Basic is ready for backyards and battling for first place. Simply bind your transmitter, charge up your batteries, set up your monitor and turn your weekend into a racing party.
- New impact resistant pod protects all vital electronics in a sleek and durable hydro dipped shell. Easy access to the flight controller, bind button and video transmitter are maintained through convenient cutouts.
- Innovative propeller guards can be taken on and off with a snap with no tools required. Leave the guards on and enjoy the durability for your motors, propellers, and arms. Want to lighten it up? Simply twist the guards and pop them off in a matter of seconds.
Betaflight Flight Controller
- F3 flight controller with Betaflight OSD enabled gives you vital telemetry data right on your screen. The F3 flight controller offers smooth control with preprogrammed flight modes including angle mode. While user configurable via Betaflight, this professionally tuned control board needs nothing out of the box to give you a great flight experience.
- Compact 4-in-1 20A ESC comes pre-flashed with DShot 600 for a silky smooth motor response.
Capable Power System
- 1407- 3000Kv motors are driven by a stout 4S power system for plenty of useable power with 4” propellers.
Carbon Fiber Construction
- Carbon fiber main frame utilizes rigid 4mm arms that are individually replaceable. Attached to a beefy main plate, this frame offers impressive durability while being easy repairable.
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||3 minutes|
|Completion Level||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Main Blade Material||Plastic|
|Main Frame Material||Carbon|
|Main Motor Type||Brushless|
|Main Rotor Blade Length||4" (102mm)|
|Product Height||1.8" (47mm)|
|Product Length||6.7" (170mm)|
|Skill Level||Level 1|