WELCOME TO BLADE HELICOPTERS!
- High 500W output quickly charges large, high-capacity and high cell count batteries with ease
- Ideal for use with Spektrum™ Smart batteries featuring the IC3™ or IC5™ connector
- Smart Technology recognizes unique Smart battery data for safe, convenient charging
- Can also be used to charge batteries without Smart Technology
- Enhanced touch wheel interface improves setup ease and precision
- 2.4-inch LCD screen with auto-brightness is easy to read even in extreme sunlight
- Compact design with rounded edge fits in a bag or pocket for easy carrying
- Internal cooling fan maintains a safe, efficient operating temperature
If you use large batteries that require high charging power, the 500W Spektrum™ S1500 DC Smart Charger is up to the challenge. Compact enough to carry in a pocket or field bag, the S1500 easily goes with you to the field, track, or any place where you need to charge your LiPo and NiMH batteries.
The S1500 charger's improved, extra-precise scroll wheel interface simplifies setup. When used with Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries having IC3™ or IC5™ connectors, the S1500 also uploads specific parameters and health data from the battery's integrated memory chip and displays it on the bright LCD screen for review — giving you the information you need to evaluate your packs and make the best charging decisions.
For input power, use a Spektrum Power Supply unit (SPMXC10201, available separately) or any compatible DC power source with the included IC3 power cable adapter. The S1500 charger has a USB port, a software update port, plus a safety timer and protection against heat, reverse polarity, short circuit, over-current, and low input voltage.
- Spektrum™ Power Supply unit (see Completion Guide or Optional Accessories) or any compatible DC power source
- (1) Spektrum™ S1500 DC Smart Charger
- (1) IC3™/Banana Power Supply Cable
- (1) Product Manual
Spektrum™ Smart Tech Video Overview
|Application||Battery Charger for Electric Powered RC Vehicles and Aircraft|
|Battery Balance Connector||JST-XH|
|Display||2.4" 320x320 IPS LCD|
|Low Input Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Maximum Charge Rate||26.1V, 20A|
|Output Connector||IC3 (compatible with EC3)|
|Over Current Protection||Yes|
|Product Height||1.9" (50mm)|
|Product Length||3.7" (95mm)|
|Product Weight||8.5oz (240g)|
|Product Width||3.8" (97mm)|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|