Nano S3 RTF with AS3X and SAFE
Product DetailsThe best micro RC collective pitch helicopter gets even better! The Blade® Nano S3 heli offers built-in telemetry and an improved stabilizing system to handle difficult maneuvers.
In The Box
- (1) Fully Assembled Nano S3 Micro Helicopter
- (1) Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ MLP6 6-channel 2.4GHz DSMX® Transmitter
- (1) 45C LiPo Battery
- (1) USB LiPo Battery Charger
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
- Tools and Extras
- (1) Nano S3 RTF Manual
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun with the Blade® Nano S3 RTF is in the box.
The best micro RC collective pitch helicopter gets even better! The Blade® Nano S3 heli builds on the widely popular Nano S2 and offers key technology improvements including built-in voltage telemetry right to your compatible Spektrum™ transmitter. 3D aerobatic expertise is at your fingertips with new features that make mastering difficult maneuvers such as flips and inverted flight easier to learn for all skill levels.
A new flight controller comes totally re-tuned from the ground up improving AS3X® stability, an improved SAFE® mode with angle demand, and an improved panic recovery. On top of that, the SAFE Z altitude control utilizes the on-board accelerometer to keep the heli at a consistent altitude. With its vertically mounted flight controller, it significantly improves damping and removes vibration to the gyro. What you get is a heli with incredible control and performance and the ability to execute dazzling 3D maneuvers. Linear servos deliver the muscle for impressive control authority while the 45C LiPo flight battery produces efficient power for 3D flight.
Construction with super-resilient polymers along with a carbon-fiber main shaft and tail boom give the model's lightweight airframe amazing durability. Most impacts that occur while practicing 3D maneuvers cause no harm. If you do happen to need a repair, nearly all the parts from the Nano S2 are compatible with the new Nano S. With the Nano S, hone your indoor 3D skills like never before.
- Powerful - Powerful coreless motors allow for advanced 3D maneuvers.
- Light Weight - Low disc loading for advanced aerobatics.
- Linear Servos - Provide faster response and better holding torque over normal rotary servos.
- 45C LiPo Battery - High power output for limitless aerobatics.
- USB Charger - Provides charge-anywhere convenience.
Pilots can also take advantage of telemetry with compatible Spektrum transmitters. Count on the industry-leading reliability of Spektrum technology to deliver precision control that's ideal for any flying site environment.
The lightweight airframe features durable polymers and carbon-fiber components that deliver mechanical precision and the tolerance to absorb typical mishaps.
The RTF version includes a Blade 6-channel transmitter with functionality that makes it easy to select SAFE technology flight modes as well as choose high or low dual rate sensitivity. It also features a low flight pack integrated voltage alarm LED. A similar transmitter is required to complete the BNF Basic version.
The Blade® Nano S3 heli features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, the revolutionary electronic flight protection system that enables anyone to fly with confidence. With SAFE technology's versatile flight mode system, you can choose the right amount of assistance with the flip of a switch.
Three Flight Modes
- Stability - Z mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit as well as software dampened pitch control.
- Stability mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit.
- Agility mode: Full control authority with no bank angle limit.
Panic Recovery Mode
- Instantly recovers the heli to a level altitude to prevent crashes. If you lose orientation, just press the Panic Recovery button and you'll recover to a level attitude.
SAFE-Z Altitude Control
- SAFE-Z Altitude Control helps keep the heli at a consistent altitude via accelerometer programming.
|Main Rotor Blade Length||3.3" (84 mm)|
|Product Weight||1.128oz (32g)|
|Main Blade Material||Plastic|
|Main Rotor Diameter||7.7" (196 mm)|
|Tail Blade Material||Plastic|
|Tail Motor Type||Coreless|
|Skill Level||Level 1|
|Main Frame Material||Plastic|
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Approximate Flight Time||4-5 minutes|
|Tail Drive||Direct Drive|
|Product Width||3.1" (79 mm)|
|Tail Rotor Diameter||1.6" (41 mm)|
|Technology||AS3X and SAFE|