WELCOME TO BLADE HELICOPTERS!
- Spektrum™ AR7200BX DSMX® receiver with integrated BeastX® flybarless technology
- 425mm carbon fiber main blades
- Single-piece, carbon side frames
- CNC-machined aluminum head block
- CNC-machined aluminum swash plate
- Triple ball bearing-supported, hardened steel main shaft
- Spektrum S310 digital servos with S410G digital tail servo
- E-flite® 520H 1320Kv brushless motor
- E-flite 6S 22.2V 2900mAh 30C Li-Po battery
- E-flite 70A S-BEC speed control
- Aluminum tail boom
- Belt-driven tail rotor with thrust bearings in the grips
- Weighted tail blade hardware
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Needed To Complete
- 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible computer transmitter with helicopter programming
The Blade® 500 X BNF combines BeastX® flybarless technology with the convenience of Bind-N-Fly® technology to bring advanced pilots a big, powerful 3D heli they can have flying in the time it takes to charge a battery. It comes out of the box assembled and equipped for aggressive 3D with an E-flite® 520H 1320Kv brushless motor and high-output 6S 30C Li-Po battery. This awesome power is complemented by the kind of state-of-the-art electronics and engineering you would expect to find in more expensive kits that take hours to build. You simply charge the battery, install the main blades, bind the receiver and fly.
AR7200BX Flybarless Control
Going flybarless is a great way to unleash the animal in any 3D helicopter. By eliminating the mechanical complexity and weight of a flybar, you can achieve faster head speeds and lighter disc loading. This translates into a helicopter that’s much more eager to perform aggressive 3D maneuvers. The BeastX® 3-axis MEMS flybarless stabilization system is the most powerful flybarless technology available for high-performance 3D helicopters. Its unrivaled responsiveness and precision completely transform any 3D flying experience.
The Blade 500 X brings you all the benefits of BeastX technology through the amazing Spektrum™ AR7200BX flybarless control system. This groundbreaking innovation combines a 7-channel DSMX® receiver with the BeastX system into a single, compact unit that weighs barely over ½ an ounce. Perhaps best of all is how simple the AR7200BX is to set up. Because BeastX flybarless technology doesn’t require a special interface to make adjustments, you can easily tune your heli’s response at the field using just the AR7200BX unit and a DSM2®/DSMX computer transmitter with heli programming.
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Approximate Flight Time||4 minutes|
|Battery||22.2V 6S 2900mAh 30C Li-Po (included)|
|Main Blade Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Main Rotor Blade Length||430mm Revolution carbon fiber main blades|
|Propeller Size||38.2 in (970mm)|
|Speed Control||70-Amp Brushless (installed)|
|Swashplate Type||120-degree CCPM|
|Tail Drive||Belt Drive|
|Tail Rotor Diameter||7.8 in (198mm)|