250 CFX BNF Basic with SAFE Technology
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes flight with a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Stability mode delivers the comfort of self-leveling and bank limits
- Progressive flight modes help your aerobatic skills build quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can recover the heli to a level attitude
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Rigid carbon fiber main blades
- Tough, carbon fiber frame
- Streamlined canopy with vivid color scheme
- Spektrum™ AR636 DSMX® receiver with AS3X® heli technology (installed)
- Durable, digital high-speed metal gear cyclic servos (installed)
- 3S compatible
Needed To Complete
- 6+ channel programmable transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX® technology
- 1350mAh+ 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po battery (EFLB13503S30, recommended)
The Blade® 250 CFX helicopter is the perfect mid-sized heli to transition into sport aerobatics. It delivers pilots a precision, high-performance, 3D experience without the high cost or intimidating size of larger class helicopters. The lightweight and durable carbon fiber frame and rotor blades mean you can be flying more often than fixing. Resilient metal gear digital servos and powerful brushless motors give each flight an accurate and responsive feeling. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE® technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if you're a beginner. Stability mode helps keep you in control with the safety of bank limits and self-leveling so it's possible to fly and build pilot skills quickly. When you're ready to progress, Agility mode opens the flight envelope to explore basic aerobatics and 3D mode enables the 250 CFX to unleash its full potential. In addition, Panic recovery mode allows you to prevent a crash and recover the heli to level flight at the press of a button.
SAFE® technology: 3 progressive flight modes and a panic button make flying a collective pitch helicopter easier.
Brushless motors: powerful and low maintenance motors provide exceptional responsiveness.
Carbon fiber frame and main rotors: High durability and rigidity improve flight performance.
NOTICE: The Blade® 250 CFX is only capable of running a 3S battery (EFLB13503S30 recommended). A misprint on the original box recommended a 6S battery, this is incorrect and was corrected rapidly at the time. If in the instance your box recommends a 6S battery, know that this is incorrect and you should not use a 6S battery with this product. Instead please use a 3S 1350mAh battery only.
|Completion Level||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Main Blade Material||Carbon|
|Main Rotor Diameter||21.7in (550mm)|
|Product Height||7.1 in (180mm))|
|Tail Blade Material||Plastic|
|Product Length||18.2 in (463mm)|
|Main Frame Material||Carbon|
|Main Rotor Head Type||Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless|
|Product Width||3.9 in (100mm)|
|Tail Rotor Diameter||3.25in (82.5mm)|
|Main Rotor Blade Length||9.6in (245mm))|
|Approximate Flight Time||4-6 minutes|
|Tail Drive||Direct Drive|
|Skill Level||Level 2|
|Swashplate Type||120 degree|
|Tail Motor Type||Brushless|
|Main Motor Type||Brushless|