WELCOME TO BLADE HELICOPTERS!
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes flying simple
- Incredibly durable, lightweight unibody airframe
- Available in brilliant yellow or vibrant green color schemes
- Optional remote control 720p/1.3MP camera
- Maintenance free enclosed rotor drive system
- Large 750mAh 1S Li-Po flight battery and convenient USB charger
- Brilliant LED orientation lights with status indication
- Removable skids with integrated camera pod
- Optional removable 4GB Micro SD memory card
There's nothing like the exhilarating feeling you get during your first flight with a drone. That's why the Blade® brand has been in the rotor wing business—because flying a great aircraft keeps that exhilaration alive. Using decades of combined experience, the Blade team has engineered great designs that harness new technology so that you can experience success on the first flight and beyond. Today, exclusive SAFE® technology and the all new Zeyrok™ quadcopter is poised to help you become a great RC pilot, plus have fun of exploring aerial photography and video all at the same time.
The Blade® Zeyrok™ quadcopter is the ideal drone for new pilots and anyone who wants a fun flying experience. Based on a proven power system, its next-gen airframe has been industrial engineered to have a futuristic concept-appearance that's incredibly durable. But you'll have no trouble keeping it together. That's because the SAFE® system of the Zeyrok drone is designed with multiple flight modes to provide the kind of confidence-building flying characteristics that makes lift-off as smooth as possible. As a result, you can rock from beginner to expert drone pilot at the pace that's right for you. The camera pod with landing gear is removable so you can quickly turn this nimble quad into a lightweight HD camera drone. Still and video operation of the optional camera is remote controlled right from the transmitter. Flying indoors or out, the Zeyrok drone is your ticket to having a blast with a quadcopter.
The Blade® Zeyrok™ drone features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that's custom tuned with intuitive flight modes that help anyone fly with confidence.
- Stability mode: Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks.
- Stagility™ mode: Self-leveling and flight envelope limits are maintained. You can flip 360° by moving control stick to full in any direction.
- Agility mode: A high performance flight experience that features unlimited maneuverability and the control to explore aerobatic flight.
The HD camera is built into a removable pod that features protective landing skids. Functionality of the video and still camera functions is controlled from your transmitter. A removable 4GB Micro SD memory card comes installed to get you started.
Available in brilliant yellow or vibrant green, the industrial engineered plastic airframe provides a level of durability that can withstand a remarkable level of abuse. The next-gen futuristic appearance of the Zeyrok drone is the creative expertise of Mirco Pecorari at Aircraft Studio Design.
Front and rear LED lights brilliantly provide orientation recognition. Illumination changes indicate camera operation and a low-battery status.
Removable Landing Gear
You can fly the Zeyrok drone with the removable landing gear and HD camera or use the landing gear without the camera.
The streamlined rotor system features carbon-fiber motor shafts and an internal design for practically maintenance-free operation.
Long Flight Times
The 750mAh 1S Li-Po flight battery can provide flight times of up to 10-minutes. Its high capacity allows it to run the flight system and optional remote controlled HD camera.
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Approximate Flight Time||8-10 Minutes|
|Battery||1S 750mAh LiPo|
|Main Motor Type||Brushed|
|Main Rotor Head Type||Multi-Rotor|
|Product Height||1.77 in (45mm)|
|Product Length||7.87 in (200mm); 9.45 in (240mm) diagonal (motor to motor)|
|Product Width||8.66 in (220mm)|