WELCOME TO BLADE HELICOPTERS!
- SAFE® technology makes RC flight easy
- Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV camera installed
- Fat Shark Teleporter V4 5.8GHz headset with digital head tracking
- SpiroNET circular polarized antenna system
- Small enough to fly in any room or office
- Tough, lightweight airframe with blade guards
- Potent brushed motors that provide smooth and powerful lift
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX® receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Replacement rotor blades, included
- E-flite® 1S 3.7V 150mAh 45C Li-Po flight battery, included
- Compact USB 1S Li-Po flight battery charger, included
- 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX technology
- Rechargeable 760mAh 2S 7.4V Li-Po headset battery and AC charger
- Zippered headset bag and lens cleaning cloth
- No FCC License Required
Needed To Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box. Just charge your battery and you're ready to fly!
Amazing Ultra Micro Quad
The tiny Blade® FPV Nano QX quadcopter is a totally immersive RC experience you can take everywhere. Incredibly light and surprisingly durable, the FPV Nano QX can be flown in spaces no bigger than an office cubicle. Its potent motors are smooth and Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® radio technology delivers outstanding 4-channel maneuverability. But it’s the exclusive SAFE® technology built-in that offers a quadcopter experience like no other. That’s because the specially tuned SAFE system makes sophisticated flight envelope protection possible so flying is incredibly easy and more fun-even if it’s your first time. Plus, the Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV camera is already installed which means you can get started in the short time it takes to charge the batteries.
The Blade® FPV Nano QX features Horizon Hobby’s newest innovation in RC flight, SAFE® technology. This revolutionary system optimizes the FPV Nano QX for precision hovering and accuracy in two flight modes.
Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks.
Pitch and roll limits are removed and pilots can fly with the enhanced precision AS3X® technology delivers in all aerobatic maneuvers.
Put Yourself in the Pilot’s Seat
First-Person View (FPV) with a headset creates an immersive RC experience that virtually puts you in the pilot’s seat. Live video is transmitted from a camera on the model to you so you can have the sense of flying from inside the model.
Fat Shark Headset
The Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV system installed along with the Fat Shark Teleporter V4 headset included makes it possible to virtually put yourself in the pilot’s seat right away. All you have to do is charge the batteries.
The completely assembled airframe features a tough, lightweight design made with translucent material like the forward rotor blades. Its blade guards help make little bumps against the walls or furniture uneventful.
Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV camera system installed on the FPV Nano QX is an all-in-one FPV unit that runs tandem off the flight battery. Its operational frequency is compatible with any 5.8GHz headset such as the Fat Shark Teleporter V4.
The Blade 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter included with the RTF features Spektrum™ DSMX® technology. The Bind-N-Fly version can be flown with any compatible 4-channel transmitter.
The ultra micro 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C Li-Po flight battery powers to both the Nano QX and the FPV system. For the headset included with the RTF is a 760mAh 2S 7.4V Li-Po battery, plus (4) AA transmitter batteries.
A USB 1S Li-Po charger is included for the 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C flight battery. The RTF version also includes an AC 2S Li-Po charger for the headset battery.
|Main Blade Material||Plastic|
|Product Length||5.5 in (140mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||3.7V 1S 150mAh 45C LiPo|
|Approximate Flight Time||4 minutes|
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|