WELCOME TO BLADE HELICOPTERS!
- Advanced 3-in-1 control unit including main motor ESCs, mixer and heading lock gyro
- The heading lock gyro in the CX3 offers incredible hold and control to maximize your flight experience
- Interference-free, 5-channel E-flite transmitter with built-in Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2™ technology
- Lightweight Spektrum AR6100e receiver with DSM2 technology
- Two feather-light S60 Super Sub-Micro servos—just 6.0 grams each
- DC Li-Po balancing charger and convenient AC adapter
- 2S 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po battery pack with charge protection circuitry
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor blades that make hovering easy for first-time pilots
- 100% factory assembled and test flown—no assembly or difficult setup required
- Compatible with most Blade CX2 option parts
- Optional LED navigational light set sold separately (EFLH2009 or EFLH2009R).
Needed To Complete
Nothing other than time to fly!
The flight experts have done it again. The Blade® CX3 MD 520N® RTF gives pilots unbelievable micro heli excitement. The CX3 includes a radio system equipped with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2™ technology in the LP5DSM transmitter and Spektrum AR6100e receiver, providing 5-channel control with interference-free flying. It’s covered in the licensed MD 520N scale body with an attractive police trim scheme.
Just like its predecessor, the Blade CX3 offers first-time heli pilots exceptional stability and incredible control through the coaxial, counter-rotating head design and 3-in-1 control unit. In addition, this CX3 also features two feather-light S60 Super Sub-Micro servos that provide full cyclic movement of forward, backward and side-to-side maneuverability. The Blade CX3 also includes a heading lock gyro to provide better control and locked-in performance. As with other co-axial Blade helicopters, no flying experience is required to begin your heli flight with the Blade CX3. This indoor helicopter is 100% factory-assembled, test flown and ready to fly out of the box, no assembly or setup required—and nothing left to buy. The Blade CX3 is the first coaxial heli to incorporate a heading lock gyro, a Spektrum DSM2 2.4GHz radio system and a scale body all in one convenient ready-to-fly package.
MD 520N® is a registered trademark or trademarks of MD Helicopters Inc. and is used under license to Horizon Hobby, Inc.