WELCOME TO BLADE HELICOPTERS!
Blade CX3 MD 520N BNF Micro Helicopter
- Advanced 3-in-1 control unit including main motor ESCs, mixer and heading lock gyro
- The heading lock gyro in the CX3 offers incredible hold and control to maximize your flight experience.
- Compatible with all aircraft transmitters and modules equipped with Spektrum™ DSM2™ technology
- Two feather-light S60 Super Sub-Micro servos—just 6.0 grams each
- 2S 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po battery pack with charge protection circuitry
- DC Li-Po balancing charger and AC adapter
- Spektrum AR6100e 2.4GHz DSM2 receiver included—just bind to your DSM2 transmitter and fly!
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor blades that make hovering easy for first-time pilots
- 100% factory assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Compatible with most Blade® CX2 option parts
- Optional LED navigational light set sold separately (EFLH2009 or EFLH2009R)
The flight experts have done it again. The Blade® CX3 MD 520N® Bind-N-Fly gives pilots unbelievable micro-heli excitement. The CX3 is perfect for the pilot that already owns a Spektrum DSM2 transmitter (including the LP5DSM transmitter included with the Blade CX2). It’s also covered in the licensed MD 520N scale body with an attractive police trim scheme.
Just like its predecessor, the Blade CX3 offers first-time heli pilots exceptional stability and incredible control through the coaxial, counter-rotating head design and 3-in-1 control unit. In addition, this CX3 also features two feather-light S60 Super Sub-Micro servos that provide full cyclic movement of forward, backwards and side-to-side maneuverability. The Blade CX3 also includes a heading lock gyro to provide better control and locked-in performance. The heading lock gyro also makes learning to fly much easier for beginners. It also makes more advanced maneuvers easier due to constant pirouette rate with stick position. As with other co-axial Blade helicopters, no flying experience is required to begin your heli flight experience with the Blade CX3. This indoor helicopter is 100% factory-assembled, test flown and with the exception of a DSM2 transmitter, is ready to fly out of the box.
MD 520N® is a registered trademark or trademarks of MD Helicopters Inc. and is used under license to Horizon Hobby, Inc.