WELCOME TO BLADE HELICOPTERS!
- The DS76-series servos are specially designed to deliver maximum power and precision for extreme 3D heli flight
- The G210HL gyro uses the latest in MEMS technology to provide amazing holding power during the most aggressive 3D maneuvers
- The robust 35A speed controller is engineered to efficiently channel the high-current flow of most any high-C 3S Li-Po battery
- The compact 4.0-gram AR6115e receiver provides the superior response of Spektrum™ DSM® control as well as the benefit of ServoSync™ technology, which dramatically enhances the precision of any CCPM heli
- The rotor head mechanics have been optimized to provide the most aggressive 3D control response possible
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Needed To Complete
- A DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
- 3S 2200mAh 30C Li-Po Battery
- Li-Po battery charger
The Blade® 450 3D BNF Basic blasts 3D heli performance to new levels of precision and power. It comes completely assembled and equipped for aggressive 3D aerobatics with the kind of pro-class electronics and mechanics you would expect to find in more expensive kits that take hours to build. It’s even been flight tested and had the rotors balanced at the factory so you don’t have to do any setup. Simply add your compatible transmitter and charged Li-Po battery and fly.
Repair and Setup Tutorials