WELCOME TO BLADE HELICOPTERS!
180 QX HD BNF with SAFE Technology
- Exclusive SAFE™ technology
- E-flite® EFC™-721 camera with transmitter functionality
- Small enough to fly indoors and powerful enough to fly outdoors
- Flight battery and charger included
- Durable lightweight airframe
- Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards
- Agile enough to perform loops, rolls, tumbles and more
- Sleek, low profile body
- Includes one full set of replacement blades
Needed To Complete
- 4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter
- SD card required to record with included camera
The Blade® 180 QX combines the latest in quadcopter innovations with HD video and image capture capabilities. Utilizing SAFE™ technology, the 180 QX maintains superior stability in three flight modes. With the included E-flite® EFC™-721 camera, pilots can experience aerial video and image capture by simply activating the triggers on a Spektrum™ 5+ channel transmitter after programming it. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor flight, the 180 QX is a personal eye in the sky from the experts in Heli excitement.
Image capture on the fly
With the included EFC-721 flight camera, 180 QX HD pilots can capture video and still images while flying. This intuitive camera can be activated at any time during flight and be switched seamlessly between video and still image capture. This functionality can be programmed into a compatible DSMX® 5+ channel transmitter.
Equipped to thrill
The 180 QX HD comes equipped with three SAFE enhanced flight modes. High and low angle flight modes were specifically designed to deliver stable video and image capture while the agility mode setting allows pilots to experience aerobatic flight with the assistance of the AS3X® stability system.
Please Note: A micro SD card will be needed for camera operation
|Battery||3.7V 1S 500mAh 25C LiPo|
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||5?10 minutes|
|Propeller Size||14.0 in (355mm)|