The Blade® engineers are taking their knowledge of heli design to the aerial video market with the 350 QX. This highly capable quadcopter features dynamic flight modes that enable stable video capture from an included GoPro®-compatible camera mount. With the 350 QX, novices and experts alike can get involved in this exciting hobby with Ready-to-Fly and Bind-N-Fly® models available upon release.
The Blade 350 QX quadcopter has been updated with Firmware 2.0 to provide the best experience. This firmware update facilitates a new flight mode configuration as well as a refined starting procedure. Additionally, the firmware update improves GPS and compass performance during preflight and flight.
Refined Start Procedure
There are now two options to start the motors:
• Pilots can now move both sticks into the bottom inside corners to start the craft.
• Left-right-center procedure remains active as well.
New Flight Mode Configuration
• Smart Mode: Stick Relativity, SAFE® Circle feature, Altitude and GPS Lock and Self-Leveling
• AP Mode: Altitude and GPS Lock with soft Self-Leveling
• Stability Mode: Self-Leveling, GPS Lock
• *Agility Mode: Only available with Spektrum™ DX6i or higher transmitters (Endpoint adjustment is necessary)
Compass and GPS Error Detection
The Firmware 2.0 update prevents GPS and compass errors from causing adverse flight conditions. The status LED blinks orange if the compass senses a magnet or metal object nearby.
This version comes with a new 12V DC accessory charger that plugs into a 12V auxiliary power port, like the one found in your car. This charger functions exactly the same as the original charger but has a 12V DC accessory power connector instead of DC alligator clips.
*Only available with Spektrum™ DX6i or higher transmitters (Endpoint adjustment is necessary)
**Designed for use with GOPRO® products. GOPRO® is a registered trademark of Woodman Labs, Inc. in the United States and other countries.